- Summary: Trendy San Jose suburb; features country clubs, golfing, fine dining and city amenities.
- Landscape: City, Mountains
- Attractions: Gold Museum, Jade Museum, National Theater, Nightlife
- Activities: Golfing, Live Theater, Shopping
- Caters to: Day Trippers, Families, Luxury Travelers
Santa Ana Snapshot
Just west of Escazu sits Santa Ana, one of San Jose’s trendiest suburbs and a rapidly growing community known for its relaxed ambiance and convenient location. Its dry climate and mild temperatures attract sun-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Amenities include modern tennis courts and two equestrian centers, both close to residential areas.read more close
Two of the country’s premier residential estates are located in
Though modernized by recent development,
Several upscale hotels offer travelers the comforts of home, and day trips to nearby attractions are simple with the country’s main highways close at hand. This attractive combination makes Santa Ana a convenient and peaceful place to stay.