Prestinos - Sweet Crepes
Cooking Time: 30 min Yield: 10 servings Level: Intermediate
2 cups all purpose flour
2 eggs yolks
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
Honey or sugar cane honey
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl or a beater.
- Add egg yolks and stir until dough forms and is smooth.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured board and knead for 15 minutes. Roll the dough 1/15 to 1/8 inch thick. Cut the dough into 8-inch circles.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan over high heat. Add each dough circle and cook until light brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Pour honey or sugar cane honey.