Zip Linning on Drake Bay Corcovado Canopy
- Spectacular rainforest and ocean views
- Adrenaline pumping
- Physical activity : Moderate climbing and walking
- Telephone : 8810-8908
- Hours : 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Price : $60 per person
- Time Length : less than 2 hours
- What to bring : Camera (one helmet has a fixture for a Go Pro camera), sunscreen, bug spray. Please be aware that you cannot carry anything on the tour, but guides will lock your belongings in the office.
- Difficulty level : Medium
- Location : Drake Bay
Who says humans can't fly? You'll feel like one of the jungle's resident toucans soaring through the canopy from tree to tree on the Corcovado Canopy Tour's 12 zip lines.read more close
Sprawling across 74 acres of undergrowth, the zip line platforms are affixed high in the branches of seven different species of trees, where hundreds of diverse animal life reside.
As you zip across the suspension cables as long as 1,300 feet and as high as 200 feet, you will take in the breathtaking views of old- and second-growth rainforest and the sparkling blue Drake Bay.
Before taking off, two guides will affix you with and explain all the necessary safety equipment (gloves, harness and helmet) and precautions.
After the 6th zip line, there is a short, 10-minute hike to the next platform and the guides will point out interesting flora along the way, like the walking palm whose roots can instinctively shift directions toward sunlight.
Fresh fruit and water are provided at the end of the approximately 2-hour tour to feed your adventurous appetite.
Tour guides pick up in downtown Drake Bay and transport them the 20 minute ride to Los Planes, where the tour is located.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels in Drake Bay
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point three hours after the tour start time
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 20 and 120 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location