Zip lining on the Osa Palmas Canopy Tour
- Fastest and longest zip line in the Osa Penisula
- Amazing 360-degree views of forest and ocean
- Optional dining choices
- Location : La Palma de Puerto Jimenez, Osa Peninsula. About 30-45 minutes from Puerto Jimenez
- Start time : 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., 7 days a week
- Time length : 1 hour 30 minutes
- What to bring : sunblock and bug spray
The longest and fastest zip line on the Osa Peninsula gives you the experience of flight as the Osa Palmas Canopy Tour shoots you 50 mph over breathtaking views.read more close
With a total of six zip lines and platforms reaching as high as 180 feet (60 meters), Osa Palmas is one of the premiere zip lining destinations in the Puerto Jimenez area.
Once you complete the first line, your kicked-in adrenalin level will only increase with each proceeding line, until you reach the climactic final one that will send you flying over the length of five football fields. As you slowly come to a smooth landing, you will look back up with a sense of completion and a willingness to do it all over again.
This is your chance to fly through the air like a majestic bird as your dangling feet and extended fingertips graze past the leaves of the reaching trees. Zip lining is one of the top activities in Costa Rica and there is a reason why. You will experience a level of freedom unlike anything before. Mankind has always looked at the sky wanting to fly and become part of the wind.
Helmets, harnesses, gloves, safety lines, leather breaks, pulley wheels and instructions are provided. All you need to bring is a heart full of courage and a mind full of adventure. As you enjoy the beautiful views of the Golfo Dulce (Sweet Gulf), keep your eyes and ears open to the beautiful scarlet macaws, toucans, parrots, monkeys, and other wild animals you may encounter.
One of the convenient things about Osa Palma Canopy tour is that it has the same start and end point, the aluminum tail open-air roofed Osa Palmas restaurant where you will be served fresh fruit after your adventure.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels in Puerto Jimenez and Matapalo
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 20 and 50 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point between three and four hours after tour start time