- Only canopy tour with night tours available
- Hike through the primary rainforest
- Most affordable canopy tour in Manuel Antonio
- Location : 15 minutes outside Quepos
- Hours : 7:30 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 2:30 p.m.; 6 p.m.
- Price : $80 per person day tour; $90 per person night tour
Named after one of the three monkey species that dwell in the trees around the tour, Titi Canopy tour takes you on zip lines, a Tarzan swing and a rappel through 180 acres of rainforest near Manuel Antonio.read more close
After a quick safety lesson and harnessing up, you'll take a short hike along a red clay trail textured with creeping roots and fallen leaves into the primary rainforest where the tour begins. If you're lucky, you might catch a glimpse of at least one of the 50 different mammal species and 15 different reptile species that live inside the private reserve.
The tour spans 10 cables and 17 platforms between the trees and over the hiking trails through the rainforest. The longest of the cables stretches 1,500 feet while the highest platform will take you more than eight stories above the forest floor.
After completing the nine cables you'll have the opportunity to take a tenth cable back to the La Foresta Reserve hotel, or, take a monkey bridge across to a 45-foot rappel and finish the tour with a trip on the 10-foot high Tarzan swing. Back at the hotel, you can unwind over some snacks and look at all the silly faces you made in pictures before heading back to your hotel.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 20 and 50 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location.
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point two to three and a half hours after tour start time