Jungle Coast Jets Waverunner
- Experience the open ocean
- Ride close to the coastline
- Swim off the shores of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hours : 7:30 a.m.; 10:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 3:30 p.m.
- Price : $130 single rider; $160 double rider
- Location : Quepos Marina
The ocean spray flecks against your face as you move over the crest of a big swell, out in the open ocean off the Manuel Antonio coastline. Speeding along the water's surface is like climbing a sand dune in the Sahara desert, the waves look so small until you are riding up its face. The speed and sound of the waverunner jetting between swells are intoxicating. Your fingers itch to push the throttle just a little bit faster on the Jungle Coast Jets Waverunner tour.read more close
It starts at the Quepos marina, where, after signing a liability release form, you don a life vest, learn the basics and finally, board your own jet ski. A guide escorts you out of the marina for a two-hour tour along the Manuel Antonio coastline past Quepos point to Espadilla Sur by the Manuel Antonio National Park.
Cruise out among the waves past rock islets that dot the coast to the calm blue waters by Cathedral point. Stop for a swim. Afterward, rocket back toward the marina around the coves and bays that pockmark the coastline. Navigate around the rock eddies and islands beside great stone cliffs slowly whittled away by the tides. Enjoy a snack of pineapple and a cold bottle of water in the cove by Biesanz Beach before heading back to the marina in the final jaunt.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point two to three hours after tour start time
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 30 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location.