Corcovado National Park - San Pedrillo Ranger Station Boat Tour
- Boat to San Pedrillo Ranger Station's shores
- Trek 2 or 3 trails in San Pedrillo Ranger Station
- Spot many species of wildlife
- See a breathtaking waterfall
- Swim in a freshwater river
- Enjoy the closest ranger station from Drake Bay and Sierpe
- Location : Corcovado National Park (San Pedrillo Station)
- Time length : 6-8 hours
- Hours : 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Skill ability : moderate hiking terrain
- Bring : towel, water, sunscreen, bug spray, camera
- Price : $125 per person
Frolic in the San Pedrillo waterfall pool while you wander in the old-growth rainforest and soft-sand pristine beaches - keeping your eyes peeled for the bountiful wildlife – of the San Pedrillo Ranger Station in Corcovado National Park.read more close
Boat down along the Osa Peninsula's northwest coast up to San Pedrillo Beach. Step out of the boat in the warm waters of San Pedrillo Beach and trek the 30-minute hike Pargo River trail alongside the beach up to the mouth of Pargo River while encountering monkeys, wild birds, lizards white face monkeys high on the top tree branches snacking on seeds.
Loop back onto the beach for a 20 minute-walk to the San Pedrillo Ranger Station taking advantage of the up-close photo opportunities of the wild birds your guide points out also taking in the stunning beauty of the beach.
Relax in the hammocks at San Pedrillo Ranger Station while your guide prepares you a picnic lunch of self-served sandwiches, fresh fruit and canned juice. Then, it is time to take a trail marked by a sign reading "Cascada/Waterfall" to - you guessed it - a scenic view of the waterfall.
Hike along the San Pedrillo River up the stream for 45 minutes spotting spider monkeys or even sleeping owls or wombats and many wild birds. The quiet San Pedrillo River gathers itself into a small rock chute, charging the water full of energy before it spills into itself below forming a small pool down the river where you will find yourself living the moment and refueling before heading back to your hotel.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels and rental homes in low lands along Manuel Antonio, Dominical, Uvita, Ojochal and other coastal towns along the southern Pacific
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 20 and 120 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location.
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.