- Affordable way to see the rock islets off the coast
- Extreme ride
- Fun for groups and families
- Hours : 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Price : $10 per person
- Location : Espadilla Beach
Prepare to bounce, bump and hold on tight as you careen between swells off the coast of Espadilla Beach. Fifty yards in front of you, the motorboat you're attached to is speeding through waves, turning in wide arcs and devising new ways to knock you off your seat and into the water. Riding a banana boat is something between bull riding and jet skiing, except your family and friends are screaming beside you.read more close
A 30 minute-ride will take you out off the coast and close to the rock islands near Espadilla Beach. It's about all you can take as your arms turn to spaghetti from holding on and your head is left swimming after each time you're bucked off, but don't worry the life-vest will keep you floating upright.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels in Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point two to three hours after tour start time
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 30 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location.