Adventures on Horseback
- Ride along Playa Guiones and Playa Pelada
- Explore Nosara beach communities
- See mangrove forest
- Time length : 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Telephone : 2682-0280
- Hours : 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (flexible)
- Price : $70 per person; groups of 2: $60 p.p.; groups of 3: $55 p.p.; groups of 4+: $50 p.p.
- Riding ability : All levels
- Group size : 1 - 12 people
- Location : Nosara River mouth
Trot steadily along the shore and sparkling indigo waters of Playa Pelada and the white-tipped waves of Playa Guiones, through a strip of the mangrove forest in the Nosara Biological Reserve, and down the local back roads of Nosara beach communities.read more close
Learn the basics on how to ride your horse before hopping on. Grab the reins tight and follow the sunlight through the dim mangrove forest, encroaching an exhilarating ride along the shores of two of Nosara's finest beaches.
Along the way, be a good friend and let your horse sneak bites of palm leaves and fallen flowers, following their natural instincts to graze pastures.
Choose your pace as a gust of ocean wind blows briskly against your cheeks, letting your horse pick up speed — moving swiftly from a trot to a canter. As the hooves of the sturdy Criollo horse press against the sandy path, you feel like you’re levitating off the ground.
As you slow down, let gravity steady your horse so you can revel in the beauty around for the last stretch of the picturesque journey. Rack up the horse at the stables, thank it for the ride, and head back to your hotel.
Departure & Return
- Departure point : Tour departs from all major hotels in Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada and Nosara
- Return details : Tour returns to original departure point between three and four hours after tour start time
- Departure time : Hotel pickup is between 20 and 30 minutes before tour start time depending on hotel location